homestead - [Homestead] Gone with the Wind

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Gone with the Wind
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 12:06:59 -0400

As I go through Tvo's old posts, I find myself needing the Wayback Machine more and more. Many pages are disappearing, especially those that tell you how to blow things up...can't image why...
Anyway, I found this and wanted to pass it on before it is gone from the Web. Save it if you think you will use it.

http://web.archive.org/web/20071223194121/www.kurtsaxon.com/

--
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" Ronald Reagan

  • [Homestead] Gone with the Wind, EarthNSky, 10/15/2008