homestead - [Homestead] gps tracking monitoring citizens

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] gps tracking monitoring citizens
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 08:23:39 -0700 (PDT)

They start with the really bad ones, some , who should not be walking free
(or in particular cases, breathing, in my way of thinking). Next , it
'could' be gun possesion, in states that are fearful of its lawful citizenry;
Or, peace protestors; in a state of war; Then, maybe, any political dissent;
if that makes life more comfortable for the comfort driven masses. 'a real
slippery slope............bobford

Excerpts:

"The Probation Department is strict in handling felony probationers. They
can't get away with just saying they are homeless.

"We make sure we know where you are," Bockman said. "If you say you sleep in
your car, show me where you park."

"Bakunas said the Probation Department is very concerned about community
safety. He's seen bona fide gang members as young as 9 or 10 and families
with four generations in the gang life.

Scarano said, "I would like to see all convicted felons on GPS."

http://www.dailybulletin.com/news/ci_10708856?source=rss

  • [Homestead] gps tracking monitoring citizens, bob ford, 10/15/2008