homestead - Re: [Homestead] BEV! BOB BARR interview alert

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] BEV! BOB BARR interview alert
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 08:24:10 -0400

paxamicus AT earthlink.net wrote:
For this Presidential election only:

Why is it more important to vote third party than it is to rid the country of what's left of the Bush apparatus in the White House?

They probably did not ask because no matter who wins(McCain or Obama), the Bush Administration, right down to the secretaries and clerk, are gone in January. There is no way any new president in their right mind, even John McCain, especially McCain, would keep ANY remnant of the old, vastly unpopular administration. Obama has not been one to display bipartisan tendencies, so I would expect all of his appointments to be Democrats. I think McCain would be more evenhanded, picking the right person for a job, not just the right party person for the job. Just my opine.. ;)
And Moon, you can be a flaming liberal anytime, as long as I can stand on your right side. <vbg>

Bev

--
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" Ronald Reagan