homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tree protection and fencing

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tree protection and fencing
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 23:40:43 -0400

Trees and chainsaws damaged. It's a pain having to stop and change a chain. Of course, milling is rough, too. I have scads of metal laden trees around here, but I won't add to it if I can help it.

Robert Walton wrote:
Thanks for mentioning that. I never thought to do that and hate to see
trees damaged when I nail to them, which I do a lot.

Rob - Va