homestead - Re: [Homestead] more trees

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] more trees
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 01:24:12 -0400

bob ford wrote:
Click here, Bev ..........bobford
https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/homestead/2006-October/008775.html

Thanks for the post, but that's not the one I had in mind. It did however, send me on a trip down memory lane. I saerched all of Tvo's posts in the archive. Is the old listserve archived? I googled it and came up empty, too. So, unless someone actually has the post in question, I guess I am SOL.

Bev

--
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" Ronald Reagan