homestead - [Homestead] Separated at birth<g> Bush/Obama

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Separated at birth<g> Bush/Obama
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 15:16:08 -0400

A commentary from the front page of CNN..Republican correspondent, of course, but she lays out a good case, with none of the inflammatory stuff.
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/13/wall.bush-obama/index.html

DH and I were discussing the election last night. He seems to think that McCain will win. I told him that he can't go by our local majority and of course he knows that, but he said he still thinks McCain will win. Of course, there are those who will vote for or against Obama because of his race, (I actually think more will vote for than against) but they represent a minority in the realm of registered voters. I tend to agree with Michelle Obama in that if the Bradley Effect was significantly real,(not just real, but made a significant difference in the vote) BO would not be the nominee. He won many white states hands down. People that would be likely to change their vote would never say they were voting for him in the first place.
More and more though, people are talking about how is is losing his magic spell over the sheeple.

Bev
--
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" Ronald Reagan

  • [Homestead] Separated at birth<g> Bush/Obama, EarthNSky, 10/13/2008