homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama's associates

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama's associates
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 11:46:46 -0400

Hannity is doing a lot of damage to the Obama campaign. A lot of people blame McCain for the hysteria we are starting to see, but I agree with the blogger as I think Hannity is stirring the pot A LOT. Whether or not his stories are factual, or whether, how one interprets those facts, is up for debate, but I know, speaking for myself, the first thing I saw regarding scary Obama stuff was on FOX, Hannity's show if I am not mistaken. I watch maybe an hour of Fox and CNN a day, and I haven't heard of this Martin dude, but apparently Hannity had him on. His name in the blog links to a Wiki article(very anti-Semitic) which is what is quoted on the blog. The loony Martin aside, the stuff FOX is airing is not being challenged by Obama, and they have been at it for at least a month now. Hannity and others have made serious allegations and you have to ask yourself why isn't Obama answering these questions about his associations. FOX purports the 'if it walks like a duck' method of saying Obama is Muslim, and that is where the hysteria originates, not with McCain.

Bev

Marie McHarry wrote:
Bob found some information on Obama's past (I must have deleted the
e-mail) for which he gave no source. Perhaps it was the Washington
Times or Fox News.

I just found this on Kevin Drum's Washington Monthly blog.

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/archives/individual/2008_10/015151.php#more

The Andy Martin referred to has run for office in Illinois a couple of
times under the name Anthony Martin-Trigona. He's just another nut
case.

Marie