homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama's associates

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama's associates
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 08:31:32 -0700 (PDT)

You are right, that guy sounds like a nut. I pulled that thing I sent from a
trading fourm board. The guy who posted it said it had been emailed to him.

I have no idea, as I said, whethet it is all true, and I am unsure whether
it is relevant anyway. And, I don't think that piece you sent had anything
at all to do with the post I made.

I rarely go to the fox news site. I go to Salon, Slate, Mother Earth News,
The Nation, Mother Jones, National Review, and lots of newspapers. I read
varied websites and publications with different points of view.

I think being open-minded about differing viewpoints is imporatant. I
disagree with most of them, equally. That doesn't mean they are wrong, it
just means I don't agree. ........bobford