homestead - Re: [Homestead] butterflies & Okra

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] butterflies & Okra
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 15:12:15 -0700 (PDT)

They are rarely seen around here in the summer. I googled "butterfly arizona"
and pics came up and that one looked like the one in my yard. I don't know
what kind of monarch (I'm not too knowledgeable, just like to look ) :) .

There was a guy on the news this morning paddling a pumpkin (big pumpkin he
had hollowed and used as a boat). I didn't see from where, but it was a
biggg pumpkin ....bobford