homestead - Re: [Homestead] A Canadian perspective on our prez

  • From: Mogrits <mogrits AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A Canadian perspective on our prez
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 23:52:18 -0400

Gene, I was responding to your original post, where you reposted the
opinion of a Canadian. Upon re-reading it I see your stepson is the
Canadian. I'm not sure how that happens unless you are/were married to
a Canadian, but as Palin would say, anywho...

""I was watching CNN today and I tuned into (rather endured) a press
conference that W held today in Galveston. I couldn't believe how
many "ummmms" were littered throughout his awkward discussion with the
press. It was painful to watch him writhe under the pressure of
having to think on his feet and attempt to muster an intelligent
statement at the same time. He looked more like a guy that was the
last pick for a junior high debate club than someone in the most
powerful position on the planet. 'nuff on him. Who's your pick for
the next term?"

That's what I was responding to- the implication that W is an idiot.
Idiots don't fly fighter jets. They are incapable of such.

Sorry for causing confusion by responding to the "OP"

Warren