homestead - Re: [Homestead] Say it isn't so!

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Say it isn't so!
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 15:04:09 -0400

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 2:48 PM, <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com> wrote:

> > >The OFS? I might be ill.
>
> By the powers, it's enough to make you ill, isn't it! It is beginning to
> remind me of all those acronyms one reads about in histories of Nazi
> Germany and
> Soviet Russia.

I had the same thought. As I write another fighter jet is screaming over my
head, we're located on a path for training missions and every several runs
one is directly over our farm. You'd think I'd be used to it by now, but I'm
not. It scares the b'jesus out of me, but lately the news does the same
thing.

lkvp