homestead - Re: [Homestead] Sunday morning pasture

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Sunday morning pasture
  • Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 11:22:03 -0400

The corn crop did not do well. I kept half the seed for next year. It
started out great, but June, July and part of August we were in a
drought here and it hurt it bad. Most of the corn in the county was
the same.

I've already got a nice field for grains next year and some of that
will go to the BB corn.

Rob