homestead - [Homestead] Hidden in Bailout bill

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Hidden in Bailout bill
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 16:06:34 -0700 (PDT)

In the past 24 hours, I have seen this mentioned on a number of sites. It
basically says that a reserve bank no longer has to maintain reserves. There
are people talking about removing all of their money from banks on Monday
because of this provision (which I think is dangerous, in more than one way)

This is not the best site, but it is the only one that has it all on one
page. The bailout bill changes another act which had already changed another
act. It will be easier to read than for me to try to sayn in my convuluted
way of thinking

Maybe someone with a teacher's aptitude can summarize this into a few lines
for the list; I can't ............bobford

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/hidden-emergency-economic-stabilization-act-2008-0