homestead - Re: [Homestead] 206 year old prediction comes true!

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <raving_dove AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] 206 year old prediction comes true!
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 12:42:29 -0800

No one listens. It's happened over and over and over again. Like I said in another e-mail, this sort of collapse was the actual cause of the Civil War.

And more from Jefferson:

"The system of banking [is] a blot left in all our Constitutions, which, if
not covered, will end in their destruction . . . "

"The central bank is an institution of the most deadly hostility existing
against the Principles and form of our Constitution. I am an Enemy to all
banks discounting bills or notes for anything but Coin."

No one is listening.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "April Frazier" <raving_dove AT yahoo.com>