homestead - Re: [Homestead] NC -Drones watching citizens from above

  • From: <eureka AT hctc.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] NC -Drones watching citizens from above
  • Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 15:19:24 -0500

I think these UAVs sell for as little as $16K-$27K a pop so just about anyone could afford to own one. I remember the border patrol crashed something like seven out of ten in a short period so that's when it gets costly. I've heard the military uses them to carry bombs, too. Very scary indeed.

On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 12:56:57 -0700 (PDT)