homestead - Re: [Homestead] NC -Drones watching citizens from above

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] NC -Drones watching citizens from above
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 12:56:57 -0700 (PDT)

Thank's Sage; I haven't seen them. I have read, recently, an article that
the gov't now has them so small they are disguised as seagulls, etc. 'Can
fly and/or sit in the water and watch/record.

The really scary part is the advance of the tchnology. I read on a teckky
type site, that in only a few years the technology would be so cheap and work
so well that a gov't or corporation would be able to release them ,
pre-programmed, like honeybees to fly over , send back instant pics and
record everything, for all time. ......bobfrod