homestead - Re: [Homestead] NC -Drones watching citizens from above

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] NC -Drones watching citizens from above
  • Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 16:08:19 -0400

On the military channel, I have seen the little dragonfly drones and they literally look like dragonflies. If you weren't paying attention, that is what you would think it was. I feel very confident that these little drones are in use right now definitely by the military and CIA, perhaps by the FBI and ATF, too. Cameras are very small these days, and RC technology is also mini. Take it a step further to use nanotech and you could very well have houseflies with cameras..real houseflies with the cameras grown in the nanotech way. I hear the 6 million dollar man voiceover: We have the technology....

bob ford wrote:
Thank's Sage; I haven't seen them. I have read, recently, an
article that the gov't now has them so small they are disguised as
seagulls, etc. 'Can fly and/or sit in the water and watch/record.

The really scary part is the advance of the tchnology. I read on a
teckky type site, that in only a few years the technology would be so
cheap and work so well that a gov't or corporation would be able to
release them , pre-programmed, like honeybees to fly over , send back
instant pics and record everything, for all time. ......bobfrod

--
"What Luck for Rulers that Men do not Think" Adolf Hitler
erthnsky AT bellsouth.net