homestead - Re: [Homestead] Individual tracking-carbon footprint

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Individual tracking-carbon footprint
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 22:44:24 -0800

I've had a very *interesting* life, Bob <g> Have most of a book written (The Names Have Been Changed to Protect the Guilty) and the working title says it all <g>

And I dated some "interesting" folks <g>

Now, add in Uncle Jimmy who chased his ex-girlfriend's newest boyfriend down the middle of Hwy 12, swinging a machete he made while in the Phillipines. Did I mention he was stark a** nekkid?

Or the ex's uncle who had one of the largest funerals in CA complete with black cars and helicopters loaded with folks in suits and wearing sunglasses taking pictures of the folks who showed up.

Or our next door neighbor, Sonny Barger.

Or slumber parties with Nancy Ling Perry (SLA).

Or People's Park when Hearst was arrested for Intent to incite a riot.

Or Alcatraz.

Or m-i-l's cousin, a certain D'Onofrio who now gets his meals in an Italian prizon.

Well, I may not have had an "interesting" career but I've certainly known quite a few folks who have <g>

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

So you are saying that you had an "interesting" early career <G> ? ...bobf