homestead - Re: [Homestead] Individual tracking-carbon footprint

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Individual tracking-carbon footprint
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 09:28:44 -0700 (PDT)

The problem , in my opinion, is not that you can use the technology to track
your (minor) daughter, it's that someone, not her guardian, could also use
the technology.

That's not exactly what this article is about, but I'm sure someone can think
of a way to use this technology to invade our privacy even more...bobf