homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bailout floundering

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bailout floundering
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 12:36:50 -0800

Except for those playing the stock market, I fail to see where a bail out is needed. Seems to me that most of the floundering banks are being bought up by other banks, so where's the problem. The natural order of things seems to be working all by itself.

If people didn't get it in the 80s with all the junk bond kings and all the money that was lost then and kept putting their money in get rich quick skeems, oh well!

Just how many times do they have to be told that nothing in life is free?

I'm the first to admit that I have a limited understanding of these
things, but I have to agree. Let's just take the lumps and get it over
with.