homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bailout floundering

  • From: Jerry B <liberty AT kaballero.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bailout floundering
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 20:03:36 -0400

agreed .... and in the mean time re-evaluate what the role of government should and should not be, how else to provide for the needs and wants for those things we can not yet provide for ourself, and what exactly are those things that Government and Business have no business playing with at all. jerry b
Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:
My fellow homesteaders,

At this hour it looks like the House of Representatives might have grown a pair and are NOT going to approve the Wall Street bailout. One more vote to go but it is looking hopeful that it will not pass.

As you might gather, my take is that the only thing to do is to take this on the chin and go on from there.

I'm the first to admit that I have a limited understanding of these things, but I have to agree. Let's just take the lumps and get it over with.