homestead - Re: [Homestead] Inflation --commentary

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Inflation --commentary
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 07:59:26 -0700 (PDT)

Don, I forgot where I read this a.m., but an article mentioned that there is
already a behind the scenes run on the bank, by many of the hedge fund
managers & other big money people. Part of the reason has to do with what
you are saying about hedge fund withdrawl notifications.

Also., short selling begins again the first of the week. There are so many
smart people saying so many different things, it is hard to know what to
believe.

I believe that deflation of assets followed by inflation of currency are
inevitable, but I don't really know what to do in my own life, except to have
some cash and tangibles (food, ammunition, etc.) ...bobford