homestead - Re: [Homestead] Inflation --commentary

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Inflation --commentary
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 07:30:26 -0700 (PDT)

I think the guy's point was more about not playing in a rigged game than
anything else. His math was wrong, but this is going to cost a lot more than
700 BN before it is over.

Every union, every industry, every special interest is going to say "you
gave to wall street, now I want mine" ;.( ...bobford