homestead - Re: [Homestead] Kyle

  • From: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Kyle
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 12:41:48 -0400

Susan Jane; where are you in Maine? My sister left her house on Mt.
Desert Island on Friday to drive down here to Pennsylvania for a week.
She's arriving here today and may not even know about Kyle coming her
way. I hate to tell her and have her worry all week, but maybe she can
have a friend check on her house.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA