homestead - Re: [Homestead] Missouri and the Debate

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Missouri and the Debate
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 20:02:14 -0700 (PDT)

Boring ; Boring; Boring

 Barack kept raising his hand and acting like he was about to ask McCain's
permission to go to the bathroom.  McCain so dry, paint would stay wet ; kept
cutting eyes, thinking " I wonder if I walked over and slapped him upside the
head, if he would quit calling me John ".

Boring.  What about the destruction of the dollar and subsequently our
culture ?