homestead - Re: [Homestead] Substitution

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Substitution
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 12:17:51 -0400

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 8:32 AM, Lynn Wigglesworth
<lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>wrote:

> I'd like her as a neighbor, but won't vote for her.

I'd have to steer clear of politics and religion, but then you do that with
most neighbors until you figure out you feel similar.

She's still not my favorite. I get a creepy feeling that no matter how well
Obama may do, we're going to end up with Palin/McCain anyway. Like it's
already been determined.

lkvp