homestead - Re: [Homestead] Troops inside U.S. ?

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Troops inside U.S. ?
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 16:36:52 -0800

Are you serious? One reference in the whole thing and that's to Wikipedia. Total gooble de gook. Do any of the alphabet soup exist? Some do. Does that mean that her rambling nonsense means they are going to be deployed in the U.S.? Ah, no.

She read a blog, she read Wikipedia and ???? To quote an old commercial, "where's the beef"?

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

This is a blog, to which I was directed from a financial website. I'm not very knowledgeable about the modern military and its workings. But, from what I read from this woman, I do know this information is worrying. Has the Posse Comitatus Act flown away ? ...bobf

http://www.ilovebonnie.net/2008/09/23/here-to-stay-14000-strong-and-armed-with-non-lethal-weapons-america-meet-your-new-local-military/