homestead - Re: [Homestead] Troops inside U.S. ?

  • From: Akka Homestead <akkabhomestead AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Troops inside U.S. ?
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 16:09:11 -0700 (PDT)

This is why I don't read blogs on a regular basis.  Any idiot can write one.
Since the Clinton era or before(I dunno, that's just when I first
learned of stuff like this) people have talked about such things.
Usually it amounted to a UN force on a "training" mission in the US.
The purpose was to round up dissidents and those who might make trouble
when Clinton became the dictator.(recall all those executive orders)
This new force I suppose would be like a backup National Guard.  Of
course, we need a militia because all the state's National Guard troops
are not on home turf.  Lovely.  I like the twist on this one, though,
now, instead of Clinton, it is Palin...lol...she's the one behind it
all..lol...
I'll be honest with ya.  I like this option better than the UN troops
option because at least these guys will speak English.

As to the blogger, she doesn't seem too smart to me.  If she is trying to get
folks to vote for Obama, she certainly needs better arguments.  Just for
kicks and grins, and I encourage everyone to do this, link from that article
over to this one:
http://www.ilovebonnie.net/2008/08/29/6-good-reasons-why-america-does-not-need-sarah-palin-as-vice-president/

Take a good, critical look at her reasons..LOL..am I supposed to apply this
to Biden or Obama?  This woman is as sexist as they come!  She's so
conservative that I am shocked that she isn't a Republican!  It's crazy!
Akka