homestead - Re: [Homestead] Baloney!

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Baloney!
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 13:16:51 -0700 (PDT)

Soon, eveyone will want the govt to pay for everything that goes wrong.  If
you live in Missouri, with its mild year round weather, your taxes should go
to help pay my electric bill because my summer refigeration is too high in
Arizona.

I do feel bad for those people, though; most aren't rich and were just trying
to reach their dream.  Dreaming is still important.

But, with brass tacks, it is a problem  .................bobford