homestead - Re: [Homestead] Firewood

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Firewood
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 07:31:56 -0400

Got to get out and milk and do chores. i work off the place today.

I've been on this list for a long time with a long break in the
middle. In the 90s, I bought land in El Salvador. Right after the war
there. I have some family there.

I originally was ready to say "Adios" to this country and homestead
there. I built a house there, dug a well (all with lots of help), the
place is planted to fruits for income.

Log story short, I decided that El Salvador might not be where I
wanted to bank all of my earthly belongings and moved back to Florida.
Saved and bought the place here in Virginia.

I still have the place in El Salvador. Family take care of it and I
toy with selling. Original idea was to go back and forth. That idea
was not doable.

Bob, you have land bought, right? Mind saying where it is?

Rob - Va