homestead - Re: [Homestead] Back yard chickens website

  • From: Bunjov AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Back yard chickens website
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 23:11:43 EDT

Hi, Bob -

I'll check out the link.

I usually just get a Stromberg's catalog.

Sandy

In a message dated 9/20/2008 6:59:26 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
bobford79 AT yahoo.com writes:

I was looking for some information and ran across this site. It might be
known to everyone else, but I'll post the link in case anyone else is
interested. Site says it has 16,000 members.

http://www.backyardchickens.com/