homestead - Re: [Homestead] Who is to blame? God.

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Who is to blame? God.
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 05:12:59 -0700 (PDT)

I am no expert on comparative religions, but I believe " the Christian God"
is the same as the Jewish God and the Muslim God.  They are all followers of
Abrahamaic monotheism.

So, as you curse and blame the God of three of today's religions, I will not
call you Anti-Semitic not Anti Muslin or Anti-Christian bigot, for I have no
idea of your beliefs.  But as an rational atheist myself, I will tell you
that other humans can create problems that provide results for which you, as
a human,  have to pay.

 If you really believe that  myths are promulgated in religion to create a
explanation for the inexplicable; then I advise you to accept that humans
also create myths to explain away their inexcusable incompetence .  If you
can't see that which is the obvious, don't blame the invisible man of others
for your blindness......bobford