homestead - Re: [Homestead] Palin's college years

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: akkabhomestead AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Palin's college years
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 21:26:13 -0400

> Make of it what you will.
That's a wild ride! I'm impressed you were able to follow it so well.
Also, she may have learned a lot more doing it that way than 4
straight years at one school.

> I seriously doubt Palin will be VP. I think Obama has this one wrapped up,
> but I don't think we have heard the last from Palin. I think she will turn
> up again in a few years. Time will tell.

Palin is a good politician. I think that she really understands how
regular people see government and politicians.I think that we will see
lots more of her. There is a side of me that would like to see her
shake stuff up a bit.

Rob - Va