homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ohio's voting problems

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ohio's voting problems
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 13:41:32 EDT

> >I haven't voted for a major party candidate in many
> years, so I don't care which side is doing it; if someone is rigging
> machines to change the outcome of elections, don't you want to know?

Like you, I don't vote for the major parties and I'm in total agreement as to
the reasons to support the other (not just 3rd, there's half a doxen of them)
parties. The notion that we just HAVE to keep the Republicans )or whomever)
out of the White House is ridiculious.

By I say, no, I'm not really all that annoyed by it. If people in this
country had their act together and voted 75% and someone thwarted that will,
I'd be
mad, and down right revolutionary. But in these coin-toss elections, what
difference does it make?

I know the Bush haters imagine this wonderful world without war and poverty
if only Bush hadn't been elected, but we'd just have had some other as
serious
or more problems to deal with if uber-goof-all Al Gore had won the coin toss.

</HTML>