homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ohio's voting problems

  • From: Lynn Wigglesworth <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ohio's voting problems
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 10:32:31 -0400

Read about O'Dell (CEO of Diebold) and his GOP fundraising activities.
In a fall 2003 letter to Republicans, he wrote "I am committed to
helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes to the president." Coming from
the head of the company responsible for collecting and counting votes,
that's scary. Add the 'proprietary' code in the voting machines that no
one is allowed to see, and it's probably criminal.

Lynn Wigglesworth