homestead - Re: [Homestead] Remain Confident!

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Remain Confident!
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 16:39:17 -0400

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 4:24 PM, <Clansgian AT wmconnect.com> wrote:

> We should remain confident. Eh, exactly why would that be??

I think there is a contingent of the population that will remain confident
if only because one of the 'higher ups' in the Admin. said so. These are
perhaps the same people that consumed because they were told by Bush and
Greenspan to do so.

The caveat is that some of those very people lost jobs and/or are so deep in
debt they've run out of money - and options. You can't even fall back on
declaring bankruptcy, that option changed drastically a couple years back.
So perhaps they won't necessarily take Paulson and Bush at their word.

My contrarian instinct has all the red flags raised high. Confident, my Ash!

lkvp