homestead - Re: [Homestead] McCain - dereliction of duty on energy

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] McCain - dereliction of duty on energy
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 21:53:07 -0500

On Sep 3, 2008, at 9:25 PM, DSanner106 AT aol.com wrote:

I agree completely. Unfortunately this is a non-issue this election, neither
candidate will do what
really needs to be done on the energy topic

I think the subject is one about which all Americans need to educate themselves. We homesteaders are in one way as vulnerable as any urban commuter: we tend to live a substantial distance from where we shop for many of our needs.

What do you feel "needs to be done" on the energy topic?

What are you doing personally?

Are you aware of any organization that you feel deserves to be supported?