homestead - Re: [Homestead] Update

  • From: keith bellinger <bartermn AT epix.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Update
  • Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 06:58:02 -0400

Thanks for the update. What do the sheep think about sleeping in beds? Seriously, what kind of work are you doing to the barn? This nice weather up here isn't going to last, make hay while it does.

paxamicus AT earthlink.net wrote:
Just a quickie to let y'all know we have been in NY working our respective tails off. The barn is coming together thanks to Roy and we are all actually sleeping on clean sheets on beds. Life is good.

Celia and Roy and the Taz and assorted critters

  • [Homestead] Update, paxamicus, 09/02/2008
    • Re: [Homestead] Update, keith bellinger, 09/03/2008