homestead - Re: [Homestead] Did my settings change without me?

  • From: "WF Smith" <mogrits AT gmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Did my settings change without me?
  • Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 20:19:52 -0400

> I've had zero problems with T-bird as well. Still don't see
> how a Mac
> solves the issue. It is an email client problem, not an operating
> system problem. Am I out in left field or what?

No, you are right "Akka". The brand of computer you are typing on nor the OS
make any difference with this yahoo induced problem.

Use the "pop" setting someone posted prior and you can have thunderbird
fetch the mail for you. The good thing about not being on an Apple brand
computer is you have hundreds of choices in how you fetch and handle your
mail.

Warren

  • Re: [Homestead] Did my settings change without me?, WF Smith, 09/01/2008