homestead - Re: [Homestead] Did my settings change without me?

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Did my settings change without me?
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 18:34:07 -0400

Is there a way to sub through a yahoo account, have the mail delivered to your home computer-different address- which uses say, Thunderbird, and compose and send that way?

Slow dialup connections make web mail and yahoo slow almost to the point of saying "privacy be damned-Thunderbird's better"

Bev

bob ford wrote:
April, I have used the same yahoo account on this list for over ten years.
About four weeks ago, yahoo updated , enhanced?, all of the email accounts.
The exact same thing started happening with my account.

Now I use the "insert addresses" function and insert the homestead list
address: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
Otherwise, like in this reply, it would only go to you. You almost always
have to add the homestead adress. Sometimes, it comes up on its own , like
it used to do. Now it usually does not.....bobford