homestead - [Homestead] Did my settings change without me?

  • From: April Frazier <raving_dove AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Did my settings change without me?
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 14:41:46 -0700 (PDT)

I' have just noticed that when I hit "reply on my yahoo mail for a homestead
post, I get a variety of addresses in the "To" box.

I replied to a general posting from Lynda yesterday, and it went to her
personally. The same thing just happened and I think that AKKA just got a
personal reply to a general posting.

Yet, some of the posts seem to go straight to the list.

Any thoughts about this? I have always just hit "reply" and had my reply go
straight to the list.

April