homestead - Re: [Homestead] Did my settings change without me?

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: raving_dove AT yahoo.com
  • Cc: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Did my settings change without me?
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 14:49:00 -0700 (PDT)

April, I have used the same yahoo account on this list for over ten years.
About four weeks ago, yahoo updated , enhanced?, all of the email accounts.
The exact same thing started happening with my account.

Now I use the "insert addresses" function and insert the homestead list
address: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
Otherwise, like in this reply, it would only go to you. You almost always
have to add the homestead adress. Sometimes, it comes up on its own , like
it used to do. Now it usually does not.....bobford