homestead - Re: [Homestead] Total disbelief-oil

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Total disbelief-oil
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 05:38:38 -0700 (PDT)

James; I don't pay as close attention as you to the complexities of the
timimg of peak oil (not even sure that I think its so important), etc. But,
in general, I've heard that the real value (USD) of oil currently is $65 USD
bbl.

I don't think that the difference is in speculation, though. Actually, isn't
it worth what someone is willing to pay at the moment? How badly is the game
rigged? These are rhetorical questions, of course.

You mentioned in another post about us (Americans) being a nation mired in
debt, but since modern money is simply a figment of debt, where is a problem?
If the wizards that run the show keep hiding that which is behind the
curtain, when does reality fulfill its destiny and name?

.....I fell asleep about the time the speech began. from the list it sounds
like o'bama gave a bunch of very smart people hope;; isn't hope a good thing?

smoke & mirrors....bobford