homestead - Re: [Homestead] Total disbelief-oil

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • Cc: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Total disbelief-oil
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 09:29:46 -0700 (PDT)

'its been many years since comparative religion courses. Thanks for the
correction. The meaning is the same for me, though. There is no real
profit, not that I can fathom. And I am no longer prepared to labor in a an
realistic fashion for an illusionary profit......... .Everything is
nothingness......bobford