homestead - Re: [Homestead] To debunk

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: akkabhomestead AT yahoo.com
  • Cc: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] To debunk
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 17:30:35 -0700 (PDT)

Akka, I couple of days ago I watched David Mariniss on C-SPAN . He is
investigating and writing about Obama's life. He discussed the birth
certificate issue, etc. Mariniss is a Pulitzer Prize winner and he thought
the question was important enough to investigate. He did debunk the birth
cerificate clains, not by taking someone's word but by thorough
investigation. Mariniss is very liberal and very pro-obama--he still asked
and investigated the questions you are asking .

Obama was born in Hawaii, and he is over 35. I don't care if he attended
Mosque a few times as a child--Christianity is a religion built upon
converts. He was called Barry, (you should hear some of the names people
call me), that is also of no consequence. He did a bunch of dope as kid
and now he is a health nut.

Except for the Resko dealings (still looks fishy), I imagine he is a decent
person, a bit naiive, and not nearly as deep a thinker as some like to
believe. He spends a great deal of his spare time watching and talking
sports, not reading "the Great Books". 'seems to me he is a normal and
decent middle aged man, well credentialed , but with little in the way of
outstanding accomplishment. He is the kind of person that could be
a local state senator or an NGO lawyer.

He is also the person who will probably be our next president.

http://www.c-span.org/Politics/search.aspx?For=David%20A.%20Maraniss

....bebobbyford