homestead - Re: [Homestead] One year vision

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] One year vision
  • Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2008 23:48:46 -0400

Old news, and done. Who of the likely two do you honestly think will end that "tradition"? I say NONE! Complain about W all you like, and I can list just as many idiocies, if not more, from his predecessor, and those who came before Brother Bill, as well. You actually bolster the issue you claim that I advocate. We MUST have change, real change, not rhetoric. Change, and revolution, go hand in hand, I'm afraid.

You seem to think that the revolution I (in your opinion, at least) advocate must be a violent one. Not so, if we, as a people, act NOW.

My fear is that we will not act, until, as in the days of the Founders, we are left with no choice.

Ray