homestead - Re: [Homestead] Freakin' snakes!

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: akkabhomestead AT yahoo.com
  • Cc: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Freakin' snakes!
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 16:30:48 -0700 (PDT)

Well, 'glad you weren't bitten. 'sounds like that rattler wasn't
particularly ornery. My Uncle Bubba's son ,Hoss, said that if you don't look
them in the eyes, you can pick up a rattler by the back of the neck and hold
its jaws closed. I'm like you; I prefer to use a hoe or a shotgun .

Incidentally, if you are using a pistol to aim at a snakehead in the grass,
Odin has allowed you better eyesight than Jehovah has me. At least you know
to dissemble the pistol and fix the problem. You wouldn't won't to count on
a jammin pistil at 2:00 am....... bob ford