homestead - Re: [Homestead] Cooks online/magazines

  • From: <eureka AT hctc.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Cooks online/magazines
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 18:46:55 -0500

Wow, Lisa, those are good prices, thanks for the magazine link. One of the things I've started doing lately is buying back issues of some of my favorite hobby magazines through eBay when they are offered in lots. It's recycling at a fraction of the cost of a subscription. I don't really care if they aren't current since they are not news but idea related. If I get tired of them, they can go back out the way they came, in an auction for someone doing the same.

--Sage

On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 19:05:45 -0400