homestead - Re: [Homestead] Vote for me, I am running for president

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Vote for me, I am running for president
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 11:54:51 -0800

OMG, finally an honest politician!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gene GeRue" <genegerue AT ruralize.com>

Chris recently changed jobs to a company that is not dependent on the
real estate market. We are happy to see that the owner of her new
company has a good sense of humor. She sent this:
snip<
If you are like me, you are probably fed up to your eyeballs with this
campaign season with its above normal amount of rhetoric, innuendo,
allegation, and gutless vacillation. Well, I decided to do something
about it! And, I need your support!

Please click on the link below. Then, send me lots and lots of money $
$$$$.

I have NO platform and I will not fix anything – but I will get rich
thanks to you! And, in the tradition of modern American politics, I
will support laws that make all of my major contributors rich as
well. To hell with everyone else.

So, what are you waiting for? Send $$$$$ now!

www.News3Online.com

Cheers,

Rich