homestead - Re: [Homestead] Satellite Internet

  • From: <eureka AT hctc.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Satellite Internet
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 10:27:11 -0500

Rob--WildBlue is here, but I held out until DSL came through my canyon (a fluke). One of my friends has it, lives high on a hill, does accounting from home and loves it. However, another friend has it, lives down in a river canyon, and every time it rains can't get a connection, which is very bad for business, is constantly distressed over it. Seems to be entirely about your particular location as to whether it works well or not.

--Sage
Way Out in Texas

On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 21:39:51 -0400